As we enter into 2017 we are reminded why, year after year we continue to live, work and play in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Here is our Top 10 reasons for why we LOVE Alta, Snowbird and the breathtaking mountains we call home...
10. We have four seasons all of which are fun to play outdoors!
9. Our animal friends in the canyon; our favorite to see? The Moose.
8. Mountains! Just walk outside, no matter where you look, you'll get a stunning view.
7. Sunshine! Even with all the snow we still see beautiful blue bird days.
6. Hiking, biking, camping and climbing! We may be known for our skiing and boarding, but you don't know Little Cottonwood Canyon until you experience it in the summer too.
5. Our Community! Alta is a diverse, kind and connected community and we are grateful to have many friends in this canyon.
4. SNOW! We see about 500" of snowfall each year.
3. Alta and Snowbird! Two world class ski areas and our playground.
2. Our homeowners! They put their properties in our care and allow us to share them with our guests.
1. Our guests! You make it possible for us to live, work and play where we LOVE being.